OrilRiver is an algorithmic reverb that simulates the reverberation of a small room and great hall.
OrilRiver has a classic parameters such as Damping, Stereo width, Pre-delay, Room size, Diffusion and a parameter as Damping intensity which allows you to change the reverb decay time of high frequencies.
- 12 variations of the early reflections.
- 5 variations of the reverb tail.
- 3-band equalizer for the wet signal, which helps to create different shades of the virtual space.
- Internal signal processing: 64-bit floating point.
- Sample Rate: from 44100 to 192000 Hz.
- 2 graphical interfaces.