Cannabis vocoder is a funny vocoder
which can completely change the sound of your vocal track. The mono version is a VST effect plugin. Using the effect on the vocal track the software automatically tracks the tune of the vocal track, and calculates the pitch of the changed sound as well.
The poly version is a VST instrument, where you can load the vocal track into the software and using the MIDI channel you can create a polyphonic vocoder.
- Octave/Semitone: You can change the pitch here. If you change the value of the octave you can create various, interesting sounds - even within the same vocoder tone.
- Attack: Changes the reaction time of the vocoder.
- Original: Dashes the altered sound with the original sounding.
- Vocoder: Changes the volume of the vocoder, but the original sound stays the same.
- File: Saves or loads your personal settings.
- Voice/Groove: If you use the mono version, you can use the specific sound of the vocoder for grooves, drums. In this case I suggest changing the switch button to groove mode, so the pitch extraction works on fix pitch.
- Load: Loads a new wav file.
- Menu: You can choose from 25 different tones.
Bitsonic asks FB users to LIKE IT