Baby Bion is lightweight Synth using the Oscillator from the forthcoming Astralis Bion
. It was designed primarily with SoundScaper in mind, the free FX plugin from hgsounds which can create Complex Undulating Collages. Baby Bion adds a Synth to create the Sound Source, as well as Flanger/Filter, a complex LFO and a couple of 32 stage Envelopes. Although it specializes in Soundscapes and Atmospheres, it can also be used as a general Lightweight Synth, the uniquely developed Dual Oscillator provides over 3500 different waveforms which can be mixed in many flexible ways including FM.
- Dual Oscillator - The Oscillator provides 2 waveforms which can be mixed using on of the many modes which includes A+B, A-B, Various FM Modes, Dual Pitch, Split and Distorted.
- Filter - Cascadable up to 8 times and includes Low Passes, Hi Passes, Band Passes, Comb, Low Shelf, Hi Shelf and Peak.
- 32 Stage Envelopes - Capable of Repeating Sections, One Envelope is for volume and the second is for the Filter and general purpose, assigned via the Modulation Routing.
- Drive - Auto Volume Distortion
- LFO - Uniquely Developed LFO with standard Shapes, plus custom shapes with Smooth Control.
- SoundScaper - Comb / Delay / Reverb Effect for creating interesting soundscapes.
- Flanger/Filter - Switchable between Flanger and Filter effect, LFO has over 300 predefined shapes with smooth control as well as standard shapes.
- FX Routing - 3 different Paths available.
- Modulation Routing - Multiple options for assigning Modulators to Destinations.
- Stereo Spread - Allows setting a random value to the Pan of each voice.