AfterShock Digital Delay is a triple delay unit
AfterShock can hold a delay for up to 6 seconds and features 3 independent delays: one left, one right and one center. Each of these delays has separate controls for feedback level, volume level and delay type. You can select from tap delay, host tempo delay and standard delay. Additionally, dry/wet mix knobs are included, giving you a transparent, flexible, and powerful delay effect.
- 3 independent delays.
- Each delay is individually adjustable.
- Delay times of up to 6 seconds.
- Delay times controllable via tapping, tempo, and standard knob methods.
- Delay can be synced to your DAW for easy integration with your other effects.
- Dry/wet mix knobs allow for any use from subtle to extreme.
- Transparent and honest character allow for use on any sound source.